Agenda for the first Python GUI SIG meeting
The meeting will not be held at USGS.
The GUI SIG meeting isn't a part of the Workshop proper. The goal of
the meeting is to work towards a common (not standard) Python interface for GUI
programming. Everyone is invited to join in on the meeting, but it
will probably only be of interest to the developers of GUI modules.
Location: At CNRI, 1895 Preston White Drive, Reston, Va, in
the big conference room.
9:00-3:00 on 7 December 1995
SIG Chair: Jim Fulton
- 9:00- 9:30
- A Continental Breakfast will be provided by CNRI.
- 9:30- 9:40
- Introduction and discussion of agenda
- Review and discuss the goals and objectives of the GUI SIG
- Review and discuss the GUI checklist.
- 10:50-12:00, 1:00- 2:30
- Presentations of GUI alternatives
These presentations should include an overview of the GUI and
a presentation of a sample application, preferably the simple
regression application. I know we'll have presentations for:
It looks like we will have 30-45 minutes to spend for each
alternative. I'd be very happy to see other alternatives
- 12:00- 1:00
- Lunch will be provided by CNRI
- 2:30- 3:00
- Where do we go from here.